1 December 2021
All in a Row – Charity Event
The “All In A Row” event was established by the rowing & boating community in 2016 in an effort to raise much needed funds for local charities. This year the event takes place on Saturday 11th December 2021 to raise money for Royal National Lifeboat Institute and Irish Underwater Search and Recovery Unit. This is the Fourth year that we are joining together to run this event.
Start Time 8.30 am Saturday 11 th December until 2.30pm.
The objective is to keep rowing boats and Kayak on the Liffey, with different team of rowers and Kayakers taking over on an hourly or two hourly basis.
The Event Team was brought together by Mr. David Kelly of the Dublin Currach Regatta.
It will comprise senior members of the principle rowing clubs along the Liffey including:
· St. Patrick’s Rowing Club Ringsend (Sea Skiff)
· Stella Maris Rowing Club Ringsend (Sea Skiff)
· East Wall Watersports Group
· Cuman Currach Atha Cliath
· Dave Kelly and other independent Currach owners on the Liffey
· Old Collegians Boat Club
· Clontarf Yacht Club
· Viking Paddlers
· Plurabelle Paddlers
· Jimmy Murray and Sea Seafaris
· Phoenix Rowing Club
· Wild Water Kayak Club
· Fingal Rowing Club
· Skerries Rowing Club
· Malahide Sea Scouts
· Dún Laoghaire Rowing Club
· Dalkey Rowing Club
· Bray Rowing Club
· Greystones Rowing Club
· Arklow Rowing Club and
· Barges from the Inland Waterways association.
Your donation to both the RNLI and The Irish Underwater Search and Recovery Unit will make a huge difference.