About the Masterplan Review 2017
The Dublin Port Masterplan 2012 – 2040 sets out a vision for the development and operation of Dublin Port for the next 30 years.
The Masterplan provided that it would be subject to periodic reviews, based primarily on changes in the demand for the use of port facilities.
The first review of the Dublin Port Masterplan 2012 – 2040 will take account of changes in port operations, logistics, trade developments and relevant policies impacting on Dublin Port as it continues to plan for the future.
The review is intended to update and refine the infrastructure development options for Dublin Port and, in doing so, ensure that the Masterplan continues to provide the best solution for the future sustainable development of Dublin Port through to 2040.
Members of the public are encouraged to be part of the consultation process, which runs until 5pm on 7th March 2017.
Representatives from Dublin Port Company will be available to answer questions about the Masterplan Review 2017 at Public Information Days, which will be held between 2pm and 8pm as follows:
• Monday, 13th February 2017:
Scoil Uí Chonaill GAA Club, 95 Clontarf Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3
• Wednesday, 15th February 2017:
Seán O’Casey Community Centre, St. Mary’s Road, East Wall, Dublin 3
• Thursday, 16th February 2017:
Clanna Gael Fontenoy GAA Club, Sean Moore Road, Ringsend, Dublin 4
To help guide the consultation, Dublin Port Company has published a Masterplan Review 2017 Consultation Paper and an Environmental Report Consultation Paper. Both documents can also be viewed in hard copy (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm) at the offices of Dublin Port Company, Port Centre, Alexandra Road, Dublin 1.
Submissions may be made to Dublin Port Company during the public consultation period in any of the following ways:
- By email to the dedicated email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person – at one of the Public Information Days listed above.
- By post – by sending your views on the Masterplan Review Consultation Paper to; Charlie Murphy, Communications Manager, Dublin Port Company, Port Centre, Alexandra Road, Dublin 1
- Or by filling in the online consultation questionnaire – Click Here
View the Masterplan Review Infographic – Click Here